Thursday, December 3, 2009

No luck yet

Sometimes luck just ain't on your side! Been trying to get a cab for the past 30minutes and failed to even wailed down any. I didn't manage to order what I want to eat last night too. Sigh, I hope my luck changes soon. Can't afford to miss my bus to the airport early morning on Saturday!

I've actually counted;

Missed cabs about 20 plus, Available cabs that did not want to pick me up 3 cabs (maybe because I look like a terrorist with my black bag pack), 2 pick up bus which I was advised not to take and 1 motorbike. OK, that kinda freaked me out ... so here I am back in the office blogging...

I've taken some pictures! Can't wait to go back KL and blog about my trips. Yeap, starting with Penang then Manila. Stay tune guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment