Thursday, February 5, 2009

MRB2

I enrolled for the second term of my chinese language course today. Yes, I am finally learning mandarin, the proper way through classes. Which is also why I have been posting in Mandarin previously. Practice makes perfect ma!

I have to say that it is quite a challenge to learn a new language at this age. Since I speak and listen to mandarin everyday, it was easier for me to understand the language but writing and reading mandarin characters is an all new ball game! The pictograph characters, radicals, strokes and having 8000+ drawing characters doesn't really help in making the language easier to master.

The only perks I get out of learning the language (still in basic level) now is that I finally send mandarin SMSes to my parents, and able to sing a Chinese song at the Karaoke, or place an order from a Chinese menu. Things that I weren't able to do in the past. Thanks to the language, I am able to decipher great music too ...

Tanya Cai - 陌生人



一朵雲能載多少思念的寄托 再忽然相遇街頭
當我們擦身而過 那短短一秒鐘 都明白 什麼都變了
一轉身誰能把感慨拋在腦後 在事過境遷以後
這段情就算曾經 刻骨且銘心過 過去了 又改變什麼

地球它又 公轉了幾周了(濃情愛戀 都已陌生了)
我不難過 甚至真心希望你能幸福
當我瞭解你只能活在記憶裡頭
我不恨你了 甚至原諒你的殘酷理由 當我瞭解不愛了
連回憶 都是負荷 我不難過 甚至真心希望你能幸福
當我瞭解你只能活在記憶裡頭 我不恨你了
甚至感謝這樣不期而遇 當我從你眼中發現我已是
陌生人了 我已是 陌生人了

No comments:

Post a Comment