Wednesday, April 4, 2007

Andrewkin Lifestyle Challenge

What do you think your name means?
Mum used to tell me that it is a hurricane name - just like me, Unpredictable and mischievous


When you were a kid, who do you want to be?
Lion-O from Thundercats

Which is your favorite radio station?
LiteFM

One thing people always mistaken about you
My age

One thing people always find amusing about you
My age

What is your best attributes?
My spontaneous jokes

One person you would love to meet
Christina Aguilera

Tell us a dirty secret about you
I love collecting business-working shirts ... Nice ones ~

Something you wish you had
Talent in singing

What CD is currently spinning in your player
Frank Sinatra – Movie Themes

One person you wish you could kill
Samy V

One person you wish you could revive from the death
Princess Diana

In one word, describe yourself
Complex

In two words, describe your life
Really weird

Which is your favorite football team?
You can’t be serious!

Favourite movie?
Forrest Gump

Song currently playing in your head, why?
Fire – Babyface & Desire. Because I just heard it over the radio

What is your best physical asset?
I have one???

What is your dream car?
Honda Jazz

One thing you find funny in life
Man, woman, god, money, friends … wait … that is more than one.

Your motto in life
Live life with burning passion

Which song made you cry?
Paris Hilton’s Stars are blind

If you are only granted one wish, what would you wish for?
World Peace *Does the Miss Universe Wave and Smile

No comments:

Post a Comment