Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Birth Days

Agh ... Me blogging again. Today is Kenny's bday! HEHEHE

This just reminded me how bdays are like during my dark days - when i was in secondary school. Everything was and alook fake to me. Birthday for me was never the big party, the friends gathered to play monopoly/pictionary and sing D song or even the outing and suprise with gift. No doubt and i wont deny that i would love to have those listed, i never had em simply because of one reason - i think my friends think its not quite worth celebrating my bday (you see i wasnt the guy that anyone would like to know or like during that youth period).

3 most memorable birthday tat i could remember was like;

X-girlfriend celebrated with me at the park. candles and home-cook food! simple, down to earth and romantic

Then there was the Xmen premier outing. Thanks Kiru and YinMay for the celebration and for my Xmen figurines! I love em!

And

Last year when i got like a HUGE gift from Kenny! and another HUGE one from mum! and that breaks the record when my college friends got me gift. Overall, not that bad!

As for now, i HATE BDAY PARTIES (reason; find out from me personally) but i dun mind attending one that is close to a friend. So far, Kenny's bday has been quite memorable and not to mentioned i love managing friend's bday - Eva's coming up! hahahaha

Well, thats for now and I AINT NO WANT A BDAY PARTY! PLS... rather not have one

Akin Saying;
Live is short, live it to the fullest!

1 comment: