Monday, March 7, 2005

Parking Bitch

My car was blocked by a double sided parker today. According to the guards, they did tell "her" to not side park but she wouldnt listen and instead act ignorant and just beep her car(locking it) and walked off as if she some kinda superstar.

Well girl~ let me tell you something. Your ignorant actions has cost your car dearly!
-kesian- but what the fuck ... none of muaH business.
Notice there is scratch marks - everywhere???? My my ... i wonder who would have done it
Back bumper seems to look distorted as well... you should fix it

I noticed that you lost your radio receiver antenna? it looks like it was sabotaj!

and i hope you wont get a flatten tyre soon for your stupidity and actions :)

I am so violent and mean! hahaha but it surely serve her right! I felt that i was too nice to her! She was ignorant and didnt even look she was sorry she cost my 2 hour stuck! But well why waste my breath and energy trying to scream her head off. She was born ugly and i suppose that serve her purpose for being stupid enough to double side park and not know that it was a mistake! BIG BOOP BIG BUTT BIG HEAD but no brains. I suppose she left it at home or perhaps lost her fucked-up mind during the undang test.

Anyhow. I wish you the best in the future (if you are reading this - you pathetic silver-scrathed, antenna disabled, flat tyre and broken bumper fat driver). Perhaps this will teach anyone out there to never side park. Not beside my car ... you WILL regret ~~~

AND THE TITLE PARKING BITCH - refers to me ... not the fat girl k!

PS - no point screaming at someone like her who has no heart to even apologize. She will get her KARMA - hahaha ...

enjoy your car~

1 comment:

  1. she stays in block A!! i saw her today carrying groceries. i even know where she parks her car! still no antenna. hehe...

    ReplyDelete